Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Ball Cutter
Syd Sellers on rocky-roost-woodturnings.com
Homemade wood ball cutter mounted on the lathe bed. Pivots 360 degrees. Depth of cut can be adjusted from under an inch up to 10".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swarf Magnet for the milling tabl...
- Large Swarf Collection Tool for L...
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand.
- Retractable internal screw cuttin...
- Miniature working shotgun - GIF a...
- Letter/Number Punch Holder
- corner radius milling cutter used...
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Liquid level indicator
- Countersink tool with an adjustab...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!