Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Bandsaw Conversion To Metal Cutting
Paul Ruggles and John Ulaszek on web.archive.org
Homemade conversion of a Ridgid wood bandsaw into a metal-cutting saw. Belt-driven pulleys connected to the original motor slow the blade speed and increase torque to facilitate metal cutting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!