Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Bender
Chris Baird on mandolincafe.com
Homemade wood bender intended to facilitate the process of bending A-style bindings. Constructed from wood, turnbuckles, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!