Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Bender
Chris Baird on mandolincafe.com
Homemade wood bender intended to facilitate the process of bending A-style bindings. Constructed from wood, turnbuckles, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!