Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Bending Jig
RussellAP on lumberjocks.com
Homemade wood bending jig constructed from four, 16"x4' sections of 5/8" plywood. Sheets were screwed together prior to having the curve cut by bandsaw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!