Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Chipper
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade wood chipper featuring a 5" capacity and intended to be towed behind a riding mower. Unit is powered by a 14hp, vertical shaft lawnmower motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!