Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Chipper
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade wood chipper featuring a 5" capacity and intended to be towed behind a riding mower. Unit is powered by a 14hp, vertical shaft lawnmower motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- miniature John Deere 9630 plowing...
- Knife Sharpener Attachment for 2 ...
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
- Debugging a Punch Press Controller
- Scale model working heavy equipment
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!