Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Chipper Blade
Anon on alloyavenue.com
Homemade wood chipper blade constructed from O1 tool steel. Process included hardening and tempering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!