Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Cutting Bandsaw
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade 18" wood cutting bandsaw constructed from scrap materials. Features a lever-adjusted tensioning system and an all-steel welded frame. Unit is powered by a 1 1/2hp motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!