Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Lathe
geekwoodworker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade wood lathe adapted from a surplus radial drill press. Capable of turning 14" long workpieces. Tailstock accommodates MT2 arbors and live centers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Centroid CNC12 Screw Mapping on a...
- Precious Plastic Machines
- Manhole cover replacement - GIF
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!