Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Stove Heat Exchanger
VertDude on instructables.com
Homemade heat exchanger intended to aid in the process of reclaiming heat from a wood stove. Constructed from sheet metal, steel pipe, and fireplace cement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!