Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Stumps for Shaping Sheet Metal
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sheet metal shaping platforms constructed from oak trunk sections. A chainsaw is used to carve shapes into the stumps, which are then smoothed with a portable plane and coarse grit angle grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!