Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Stumps for Shaping Sheet Metal
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sheet metal shaping platforms constructed from oak trunk sections. A chainsaw is used to carve shapes into the stumps, which are then smoothed with a portable plane and coarse grit angle grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!