Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Stumps for Shaping Sheet Metal
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sheet metal shaping platforms constructed from oak trunk sections. A chainsaw is used to carve shapes into the stumps, which are then smoothed with a portable plane and coarse grit angle grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!