Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood Tap
Diego de Assis on wkfinetools.com
Homemade wood tap fashioned from a 1" 8-TPI hex bolt. Four cutting edges were created with a grinder and the head was drilled, the inserted rod serving as a handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!