Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wood to Metal Bandsaw Conversion
Frijolero on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade wood to metal bandsaw conversion centering on the need to reduce the tool's operating RPM. The solution consisted of utilizing both 10" and 1" pulleys, with the smaller pulley mounted on a pillow block and angle bar fixture.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!