Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bandsaw
luv2learn on lumberjocks.com
Homemade 14" wooden bandsaw based on plans distributed by Matthias Wandel. Frame was adapted from surplus 2x6 lumber, while the wheels were from fashioned from oak pallet material.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!