Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bandsaw with Sawmill Sled
Rudolf Baumueller on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden bandsaw constructed in accordance with the Matthias Wandel plans. Features an aluminum blade guard and a dolly system to facilitate repositioning of the saw. A sled attachment enables the resawing of logs into useful lumber. Powered by a 2 HP motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!