Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bandsaw with Sawmill Sled
Rudolf Baumueller on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden bandsaw constructed in accordance with the Matthias Wandel plans. Features an aluminum blade guard and a dolly system to facilitate repositioning of the saw. A sled attachment enables the resawing of logs into useful lumber. Powered by a 2 HP motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!