Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!