Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!