Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!