Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!