Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!