Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bike Stand/Lift
Michael Moore on eurospares.com
Homemade wooden bike stand/lift constructed from 3/4" plywood. Crossbars are 2" x 4" and 2" x 6". Top and back support panels pivot on hinges, forming a ramp. Motorcycle is wheeled up and beyond the fulcrum point, pivoting the top panel to the horizontal. Motorcycle and top panel are then secured with tie downs to metal eye brackets on the stand's sides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!