Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bike Stand/Lift
Michael Moore on eurospares.com
Homemade wooden bike stand/lift constructed from 3/4" plywood. Crossbars are 2" x 4" and 2" x 6". Top and back support panels pivot on hinges, forming a ramp. Motorcycle is wheeled up and beyond the fulcrum point, pivoting the top panel to the horizontal. Motorcycle and top panel are then secured with tie downs to metal eye brackets on the stand's sides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!