Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Bike Stand/Lift
Michael Moore on eurospares.com
Homemade wooden bike stand/lift constructed from 3/4" plywood. Crossbars are 2" x 4" and 2" x 6". Top and back support panels pivot on hinges, forming a ramp. Motorcycle is wheeled up and beyond the fulcrum point, pivoting the top panel to the horizontal. Motorcycle and top panel are then secured with tie downs to metal eye brackets on the stand's sides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!