Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Faceplates
David Red Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade wooden faceplates intended to facilitate stock turning and tapped to fit the lathe spindle. Faceplates are constructed to suit specific tasks. Variations include square drive, drive mandrel, bowl drive plate, drive pad, and vessel bottom drive.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!