Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Faceplates
David Red Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade wooden faceplates intended to facilitate stock turning and tapped to fit the lathe spindle. Faceplates are constructed to suit specific tasks. Variations include square drive, drive mandrel, bowl drive plate, drive pad, and vessel bottom drive.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!