Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Faceplates
David Red Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade wooden faceplates intended to facilitate stock turning and tapped to fit the lathe spindle. Faceplates are constructed to suit specific tasks. Variations include square drive, drive mandrel, bowl drive plate, drive pad, and vessel bottom drive.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!