Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Indicator Holder
D_Allen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade wooden indicator holder intended to facilitate the process of accurately checking and adjusting a planer's knives and corners from beneath.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!