Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Plank Anvil Stand
luke978 on iforgeiron.com
Homemade wooden plank anvil stand constructed from 2x12s as a replacement for a stump stand that was difficult to level. Incorporates steel bar loops on each side as tool holders.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!