Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Woodturning Lathe
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade woodworking lathe capable of turning projects up to 20" in diameter and 36" long. Powered by a DC servo motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!