Homemade Woodworker's Pinch Dog
ciladog on iforgeiron.com
Homemade woodworker's pinch dogs forged from steel and utilized as a means of securing glued boards together during the drying process.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!