Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Work Center
RJones on lumberjocks.com
Homemade work center constructed from hickory. Equipped with a compressor, vacuum, and electrical outlets. The top was adapted from a surplus solid-core door with a 1/4" hardboard surface. The unit features a woodworker's vise and is caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!