Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Work Center
RJones on lumberjocks.com
Homemade work center constructed from hickory. Equipped with a compressor, vacuum, and electrical outlets. The top was adapted from a surplus solid-core door with a 1/4" hardboard surface. The unit features a woodworker's vise and is caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!