Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Work Centering Method
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade work centering method constructed from a steel disk, clamp, and dial indicator.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!