Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Work Holder and Indexer For Small Tool Sharpening
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade, fully adjustable work holder for sharpening small tools. Incorporates an ER25 collet holder with 1/2" shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!