Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
wunderaa on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench constructed from 4" lumber, maple, and laminated plywood. The work surface is comprised of 2x2 maple with two sheets of plywood underneath. The feet were assembled from seven layers of plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!