Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
[email protected] on woodweb.com
Homemade workbench constructed from 2x4 stock. Featuring a built-in shelf and two drawers, the bench is 6' long x 3' wide x 6.5' high.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!