Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
RickL on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench constructed from Baltic birch and poplar in accordance with plans and hardware sourced from Benchcrafted. Top was fashioned from 1-3/4" hard maple and incorporates a row of square dogholes running its length. A leg and tail vise complete the assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!