Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
RickL on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench constructed from Baltic birch and poplar in accordance with plans and hardware sourced from Benchcrafted. Top was fashioned from 1-3/4" hard maple and incorporates a row of square dogholes running its length. A leg and tail vise complete the assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
- Vacuum chuck for PCB milling and ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!