Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workbench Dog
brian310207 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bench dog fabricated from oak. Notches cut perpendicular to the dowel body are intended to fit a piece of zip tie. The nylon zip tie serves as the locking/friction mechanism for the dog hole.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!