Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workbench Planing and Sanding Stop
FJPetruso on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench planing and sanding stop fashioned from a length of surplus Birch plywood. 1/4" anchor bolts and plastic knobs with threaded brass inserts are utilized to position the stop as necessary.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!