Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workbench Power Solution
BenchDawg on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench power solution consisting of a set of electrical outlets utilizing a standard box and faceplate mounted to a wooden base. In conjunction with a slotted bracket on the workbench, multiple mounting options are enabled, as well as the possibility of removal should it be in the way of a large workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!