Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workbench Power Solution
BenchDawg on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench power solution consisting of a set of electrical outlets utilizing a standard box and faceplate mounted to a wooden base. In conjunction with a slotted bracket on the workbench, multiple mounting options are enabled, as well as the possibility of removal should it be in the way of a large workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!