Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade workhorses made from fir lumber. Constructed using the drawbore style mortise and tenon. Materials are sized, milled, and laid out. Mortises and tenons are formed. The parts are assembled and secured into place with wooden pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!