Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workmate Sawbuck
TinkerJim on instructables.com
Homemade Workmate sawbuck constructed from four 13" lengths of 2x4. Cross-bracing and support from both above and below serve to ensure lateral stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!