Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workmate Sawbuck
TinkerJim on instructables.com
Homemade Workmate sawbuck constructed from four 13" lengths of 2x4. Cross-bracing and support from both above and below serve to ensure lateral stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!