Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workpiece Holders
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workpiece holders fashioned from wood and intended to facilitate the secure accommodation of small workpieces during table saw operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!