Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workpiece Positioning Fixture
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade workpiece positioning fixture for a rotary table. The upper plate accepts locators and clamp screws to facilitate positioning of a wide range of workpiece shapes and sizes. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!