Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workpiece Positioning Fixture
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade workpiece positioning fixture for a rotary table. The upper plate accepts locators and clamp screws to facilitate positioning of a wide range of workpiece shapes and sizes. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!