Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workpiece Positioning Fixture
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade workpiece positioning fixture for a rotary table. The upper plate accepts locators and clamp screws to facilitate positioning of a wide range of workpiece shapes and sizes. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!