Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workpiece Positioning Fixture
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade workpiece positioning fixture for a rotary table. The upper plate accepts locators and clamp screws to facilitate positioning of a wide range of workpiece shapes and sizes. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!