Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade XS650 Damper Wrench
justin on thechopperunderground.com
Homemade damper wrench intended to facilitate the process of removing and installing the 17mm damper bolt on Yamaha XS650 forks. Constructed from a 17mm bolt, a short metal sleeve, and an acorn nut.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!