Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Z-Axis Power Feed for a Dovetail Mill
torker on chaski.org
Homemade Z-axis power feed for a dovetail mill constructed from repurposed cash register gears and a pulse width modulator. Powered by a surplus automotive windshield wiper motor
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!