Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
xue roger on rogerxue-eim.blogspot.com
Homemade jointer constructed from birch plywood, maple, angle iron, and steel. Equipped with a surplus planer blade and driven by an 1.5 HP motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
- Tourbillon movement - GIF
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!