Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tachometer
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade lathe tachometer constructed from digital frequency meter, a surplus deskjet printer sensor, a homemade interrupter wheel, and a power supply.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
- Laser alignment tool
- Power hacksaw
- Table saw with inverted jigsaw.
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!