Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe taper attachment constructed from 1018 steel stock, an oilite bushing, and a shouldered cap screw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
- Tourbillon movement - GIF
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!