Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
Trollinwater on instructables.com
Homemade machete fabricated from a 1/8"x3"x3' section of steel stock. The handle is comprised of a wooden block secured to the blade tang with through-dowels and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Just another Tap handle
- 1/2" drive large screwdriver
- Sears Joiner Planer Fence Modifia...
- Precise method for cutting large ...
- BikeBuilds.net: 1976 Norton MKIII...
- Carpenter's Toolbox
- Power Tool Stand
- ChevyBuilds.net: '63 Impala by [ ...
- Internal view of Rifle and Suppre...
- Trailer made from scratch
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!