Homemade Motorcycle Lift
Best forum tools last week (updated Feb 8th, 2016)
Mag on hotrodders.com
Homemade motorcycle lift designed to permit repositioning with a bike mounted. One end is operated by a scissor jack and the other utilizes a trailer jack to provide steering capability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- HotRodBuilds.net: '57 Bel Air 502...
- FordBuilds.net: 1961 Ford E-Serie...
- Grinding Rubber Motor Support Rings
- FIVE GALLON POURING CENTER
- Anodizing Aluminum
- Manual Rotary Table
- DIY Metal Bender
- BikeBuilds.net: Custom Hardtail b...
- ChevyBuilds.net: 1925 Chevrolet S...
- I am a new member and have really...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!