Homemade Sandblasting Gun and Cabinet
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade sandblasting gun and cabinet fabricated from sheet steel and angle iron. Incorporates three 16-watt 2D bulbs and utilizes a woodchip/dust extractor for the blasting media. Blasting gun was sandcast from aluminum using a worn gun for a pattern. Nozzle holder and brass end cap were machined from brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Just another Tap handle
- 1/2" drive large screwdriver
- Sears Joiner Planer Fence Modifia...
- Precise method for cutting large ...
- BikeBuilds.net: 1976 Norton MKIII...
- Carpenter's Toolbox
- Power Tool Stand
- ChevyBuilds.net: '63 Impala by [ ...
- Internal view of Rifle and Suppre...
- Trailer made from scratch
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!