Homemade Sheet Metal Finger Brake
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade sheet metal finger brake constructed from scrap materials. Hinge was fabricated by welding the pivot pins to the movable section of the table. Two steel blocks were drilled and reamed to receive the pins. Blocks were welded to the fixed part of the table. Finger material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Key for trailer wheel puzzle nut
- BoatBuilds.net: 32' Kahuna Yacht ...
- Making set of squars
- Partitioned bin for material stor...
- [Portuguese] Vídeos - Adaptador ...
- Building a pyrography machine
- Rockwell Drill Press Restored
- Garage Gantry Crane
- Micro crosscut sled for table saw
- FordBuilds.net: Ford Mk1 Escort b...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!