Homemade Shop Heater
Best forum tools last week (updated Feb 8th, 2016)
Dolmetsch on seniordragster.bravehost.com
Homemade shop heater constructed from 2 x 6 1/4" steel tubing and featuring a 3/8" flat floor. Utilizes a carb-type throttle blade in the snout below the door, controlled by a baseboard heater thermostat through a stepper motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- yet another baseball bat mallett
- Homemade Tool of the Week voting ...
- Lathe spindle indexer.
- Another ball attachment for mini ...
- Lathe milling spindle.
- Milling attachment for LATHE
- 4x4Builds.net: International Harv...
- 46 Best Homemade Tools from Pirat...
- machinest's level
- Quick and dirty no-spill container
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!