Homemade Simple Hoist
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
Paul Beresford on stovebolt.com
Homemade hoist measuring 10x10x10 feet. Constructed from 4x4s with 8" and 10" lag bolts securing the joints and braces. A remote-controlled winch is mounted at the top of the rig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Just another Tap handle
- 1/2" drive large screwdriver
- Sears Joiner Planer Fence Modifia...
- Precise method for cutting large ...
- BikeBuilds.net: 1976 Norton MKIII...
- Carpenter's Toolbox
- Power Tool Stand
- ChevyBuilds.net: '63 Impala by [ ...
- Internal view of Rifle and Suppre...
- Trailer made from scratch
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!