Homemade Spot Welder
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
J. Nauta and J. Ferry on vintageprojects.com
Homemade welder unit capable of being utilized for spot welding, arc welding, brazing, aluminum welding, or metal heating. Primary and secondary winding is made around a shell-type core. Spot welder arm assembly is mounted on top of the transformer and insulated with fiber. Operated at either 115v or 230v.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trailer made from scratch
- CabinBuilds.net: Manitoba Cabin b...
- Real simple pond filter.
- Car ramps - under construction
- Key for trailer wheel puzzle nut
- BoatBuilds.net: 32' Kahuna Yacht ...
- Making set of squars
- Partitioned bin for material stor...
- [Portuguese] Vídeos - Adaptador ...
- Building a pyrography machine
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!