Homemade Tire Bead Breaker
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
dawg on hdforums.com
Homemade tire bead breaker intended to pivot on its wall-mounted anchor point. Constructed from pipe, fittings, L-brackets, and a rectangular block of UHMW plastic screwed to a metal blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL:
Newest Forum Posts
- Precise method for cutting large ...
- BikeBuilds.net: 1976 Norton MKIII...
- Carpenter's Toolbox
- Power Tool Stand
- ChevyBuilds.net: '63 Impala by [ ...
- Internal view of Rifle and Suppre...
- Trailer made from scratch
- CabinBuilds.net: Manitoba Cabin b...
- Real simple pond filter.
- Car ramps - under construction
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!