Homemade Wooden Belt Sander
Best forum tools last week (updated Feb 8th, 2016)
Neal Weeks on woodgears.ca
Homemade wooden belt sander capable of operation in either the vertical or horizontal orientations. Powered by a 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM furnace blower motor. Belt frame was fabricated from oak and fascia board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Tool of the Week voting ...
- Lathe spindle indexer.
- Another ball attachment for mini ...
- Lathe milling spindle.
- Milling attachment for LATHE
- 4x4Builds.net: International Harv...
- 46 Best Homemade Tools from Pirat...
- machinest's level
- Quick and dirty no-spill container
- DIY a simple Can Crusher
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!