Homemade Woodworking Bench
Featured forum tools (updated April 25th, 2016)
1. Marking Gauge Design
2. Ant Bait Box
3. Marking Knife
4. Milling Machine
5. Lathe Purchase Advice
6. Drill Press Knob
7. Vernier Metal Marking Gauge
8. Retainer Ring Spanner
9. Clamp Storage Rack
10. Do You Build on Your Job?
Trev_Batstone on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench constructed from cedar. All stock was 2" thick, and the top was fashioned from 3 2x8s assembled utilizing biscuit joinery. The work surface's edges were banded with MDF, while the vice jaws were fabricated from oak.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL:
Newest Forum Posts
- GarageBuilds.net: Jumbo Steel Gar...
- Sheet Metal Marking Gauge
- Tenon Jig for Table Saw
- BikeBuilds.net: 1982 Honda MB5 Pr...
- Homemade Rotory Weld Positioner A...
- MuscleCarBuilds.net: 1974 Plymout...
- lathe chip tray
- 4x4Builds.net: Jeep Comanche Craw...
- scrap bin sliding die holder
- PlaneBuilds.net: Avid Catalina by...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!