Free 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 500+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 1976 Sebring-Vanguard Citycar - photos

  1. #1

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

    nova_robotics (Jun 29, 2022)

  3. #2
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    4,913
    Thanked 620 Times in 333 Posts

    nova_robotics's Tools
    Looks like the same wedge of cheese that the Queen of Shitty Robots bought.


    Homemade Tools eBooks

  4. #3
    Supporting Member Frank S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peacock TX
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    1,308
    Thanked 7,251 Times in 3,485 Posts

    Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_robotics View Post
    Looks like the same wedge of cheese that the Queen of Shitty Robots bought.

    Whoever the hell she is. One thing is for sure she has the most irritating pitch to her voice of any woman I have ever heard, sounds like fingernails grating across a chalkboard
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

  5. #4
    Supporting Member Frank S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peacock TX
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    1,308
    Thanked 7,251 Times in 3,485 Posts

    Frank S's Tools
    In truth though those ugly wedge shaped electrics make more sense than the Tesla for a commuter car around the city.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

  6. #5
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    4,913
    Thanked 620 Times in 333 Posts

    nova_robotics's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    Whoever the hell she is. One thing is for sure she has the most irritating pitch to her voice of any woman I have ever heard, sounds like fingernails grating across a chalkboard
    She's Swedish. English is her second language. That might be an underlying cause. But if you can tolerate the chalk board, you really should check out some of her videos. She's pretty funny.

    Edit: Her whole thing is she builds shitty robots. Here's a lipstick applying robot:

    Last edited by nova_robotics; Jun 29, 2022 at 06:30 PM.

  7. #6
    Supporting Member Frank S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peacock TX
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    1,308
    Thanked 7,251 Times in 3,485 Posts

    Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_robotics View Post
    She's Swedish. English is her second language. That might be an underlying cause. But if you can tolerate the chalk board, you really should check out some of her videos. She's pretty funny.

    Edit: Her whole thing is she builds shitty robots. Here's a lipstick applying robot:

    I've known some Swedish women whose voices were soft as velvet sounding as sweet as honey tastes
    But then again, I've known some men who sound like Bobcat Goldthwait
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

  8. #7
    Supporting Member Frank S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peacock TX
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    1,308
    Thanked 7,251 Times in 3,485 Posts

    Frank S's Tools
    after turning down the treble in my headphones it helped some.
    But you got you see this video
    A tesla pickup is born



    Tube Bender Build Guide
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

    baja (Jul 1, 2022), carloski (Jul 1, 2022), freddo4 (Jul 1, 2022), KustomsbyKent (Jun 30, 2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •